Active Clubs in the Bay Area
- Track Tampa
Practice Site: Andrew Ferrell School, 4302 N.24th Street, Tampa 33610.
Contact Information: Sanatera.email@example.com.
- Phase 1 Track & Field Club: Ages 3-18 yrs old; Founded in 2011.
Practice Site: Spoto High School, 8538 Eagle Palm Dr., Riverview, Fl.
Contact Information: Sonja McCoy; Phase1trackclub@yahoo.com or website: phase1trackclub.
- Trailblazers Youth Athletic Ministry is a faith-based track and field organization created to prepare and provide opportunities for youth to acheive spiritual, athletic and acadmeic enrichment.
Practice Site: King High School, Tampa-Florida
Contact Information: tyamonline.com.
- Speed Starz Track Club: Founded in 2013.
Practice Site: Wiregrass Ranch, Zephyrhills H.S.; Pasco Middle School;
Contact Information: BB Roberts - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lightning Bolt Track Club: Youth ages 3-18 years old. Founded in 1991.
Practice Site: Gibbs High School; 850 34th Street South-St. Pete., Fl. 33712.
Contact Information: Garlynn "G" Boyd - email@example.com or 727-768-7905.
- St. Pete Striders Track Club: Youth ages 6-18 years old. Founded in 1985.
Practice Site: St. Pete High School, St. Pete, Fl.
Contact Information: David Brown - STRIDERS85@YAHOO.COM.
- Blazin Ravenz Track & Field Club: Established in 2004.
Practice Site: Clearwater High School, 540 S. Hercules Ave, Clearwater, Fl.
Contact Information: Jamar Parker info@BlazinRavenz.com.
- St. Pete Nitro Track & Field Club: Established in 2008.
Practice Site: John Hopkins High School, St. Pete, Fl.
Contact Information: Latania Griffin 727-692-1925 .
If you have a local Track Club in the Bay Area and would like to be listed, please send information in the above format to Nate@BAYTAF.ORG
See you on the track!